||Do you have the following symptoms?
- Frequent & urgent need to urinate
- Getting up at night to urinate
- Difficulty starting urination
- Weak urine stream
- Feeling that the bladder is still full after urinating
- Interference with Sexual Function
If so, you may be suffering from an enlarged prostate, also known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is an age related condition that causes prostate cells to enlarge, which causes compression on the urethra making urination difficult or painful.